Thursday 30 December 2010

So... It happened!

Well it all started out with this dork, on an Autism group telling us he wouldn't get his child diagnosed because he would call it a label etc. and from then on comment after comment, insult after insult, Apparently those who give their children NATURAL hormone medication to help their child sleep is ''drugging them up''!
I have to say this again:
1) EVERY child deserves a diagnosis to receive help and support
2) NO child's illness should be ignored
3) IF he had any children (Which I highly doubt) he would as we all do, want the BEST for our child and if that mean's a diagnosis is necessary, so be it!


Okay, so this dork annoyed everyone and FINALLY after hours of abuse and I think it was 200+ comments on his stupid, attention seeking thread, he was removed.. but not before HE BLOCKED ME.. I shall never live that down.. so that post totally disappeared for me! One of my New friends though, told me about what another member had posted, it was a very long, truthful comment...  (Go A!)

In all this excitement I had a lot of 'likes' on my comments and finally when Admin came along to remove the troubled troll all was good again.
Yesterday I also made a group (It's thriving well!) and with all the comments being sent, Facebook asked me to enter codes each time I posted.. I thought no more of it.. until they permanently blocked me from posting on walls, comments, statuses etc.. (How very pathetic I know, some of us are just born busy!) so from now on in.. for ''hours or days'' I am banned from commenting.. I can however make statuses but I can not comment back on them.. or write on a friends wall etc.
In words from Facebook ''when this feature is enabled again, use it with caution'' <-- Basically, they want me to shut the fuck up, well you'll all be glad to know..... I WON'T!! Not now, not ever!

Deal with that Facebook, And even if you do, I can just make another eMail and sign up all over again, there is NO getting away from this bitch, and that's Queen Bitch to you ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment